Exports you need to know in December
I. countries to declare AMS
Us, Canada, Mexico, Philippines
Among them, the U.S. must declare ISF and provide it to the U.S. Customs 48 hours before departure, otherwise there will be a fine of USD5000, AMS fee is $25 / ticket, if modified, it is $40 / ticket. Since July 1, 2016, AMS must be declared in advance for all goods imported to the Philippines. In addition to the original EBS, CIC will add another AMS surcharge. For goods to the Philippines, AMS is required to be declared in advance
II. Countries to declare ens
For all EU Member States, ENS costs US $25-35 per ticket.
III. countries where wooden packages need to be fumigated
Australia, United States, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Israel, Brazil, Chile, Panama.
IV. countries requiring certificate of origin
Cambodia, Canada, UAE, Doha, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka.
V. Indonesian regulations
The final consignee must have the right of import and export, otherwise it can't be cleared for import. So it takes about one month to modify the bill of lading.
Vi. Saudi regulations
All goods imported to Saudi Arabia must be shipped on pallets with the origin and shipping mark printed on the package. As of February 25, 2009, all arriving goods that do not use pallets for shipment in violation of the regulations will be fined SAR1000 (US $267) / 20 'and sar1500 (US $400) / 40' respectively. It is the guest's responsibility.
VII. Brazilian regulations
1. Only three originals of the full set of B / L are accepted and cannot be modified. The amount of freight must be shown on the B / L (only USD or Euro can be used). The B / L of "to order" is not accepted. The contact information (phone number, address) of the consignee shall be shown on the B / L;
2. The CNPJ number of the consignee must be shown on the bill of lading (the consignee must be a registered company), and the consignee must be a registered company at the destination customs;
3. It is not allowed to pay on time. It is not allowed to collect more money at the port of destination. Wood packaging should be fumigated, so we need to pay more attention to the LCL quotation.
VIII. Mexican regulations
1. To declare AMS B / L, commodity code, AMS data and packing list invoice are required;
2. Notify indicates the third party notifier, generally the freight forwarding company or the agent of designee;
3. Shipper shows the real shipper and designee shows the real consignee;
4. The product name cannot display the general name, but the detailed product name;
5. Number of pieces: it is required to display the detailed number of pieces. Example: there are 50 cases of goods in 1pallet, not only 1 PLT, but 1 pallet containing 50 cartons must be displayed;
6. The bill of lading shall show the origin of the goods, and a fine of at least USD200 will be incurred if the bill of lading is changed to the bill of lading after the shipment.
IX. attention of Chile
Chile does not accept the release of B / L by telex. The wooden package should be fumigated.
10. Attention to Panama
Do not accept telex release B / L, wood packing should be fumigated, packing list and invoice should be provided;
Goods transferred through color freezone to Panama must be able to be stacked and forklift operated, and the weight of a single piece cannot exceed 2000kgs.
The bill of lading must show the freight amount (only USD or Euro can be used).
12. India warning
Under FOB or CIF conditions, whether the bill of lading is "order of shipper", whether the bill of lading is in your hands or not, India can not pay and is technically legal. As long as the Indian customer's name is shown on the bill of entry and IgM (import cargo manifest), you have lost the right of goods, whether the bill of lading is in your hands or not It's in your hands, so be sure to pay 100% in advance as much as possible.
1. Guests must pay in time, or you have long-term cooperation. Otherwise, it is suggested to pay first! Or more than 75% in advance.
2. After the goods arrive at the port, two reminders must be made: one is to urge the customer to pay, the other is to urge the customer to pick up the goods! Otherwise, when the goods arrive at the port or station, no one will pick up the goods and the customs will black them out, or you will have to pay a high fee and the customers can release the goods without bills of lading through the relationship. Sometimes this market is reasonable and unclear!
3. In view of the Russian style of procrastination, it must be remembered that no matter in advance, picking up the goods or returning the final payment, we must urge.
Kenya Standards Bureau (kebs) started to implement the pre export standards compliance verification plan (PVOC) on September 29, 2005. Therefore, since 2005, PVOC has been used as a pre shipment verification method. The products in the PVOC catalog must obtain the certificate of conformity (COC) before shipment. The COC certificate is a mandatory customs clearance document in Kenya. Without this certificate, the goods will be refused entry after arriving at the port of Kenya.
1. For goods exported to Egypt, the commodity inspection bureau shall carry out pre shipment inspection and supervision.
2. No matter whether the commodity inspection is required by law or not, the customer is required to provide a certificate replacement voucher or voucher, a formal inspection application power of attorney, packing list, invoice and contract.
3. Go to the commodity inspection bureau to apply for the customs clearance form (for the statutory commodity inspection, the customs clearance form can be obtained in advance), and then make an appointment with the commodity inspection personnel of the commodity inspection bureau to supervise the loading in the warehouse at a specific time. (to make an appointment a few days in advance, you need to consult the local Commodity Inspection Bureau)
4. After the Commodity Inspection Bureau personnel arrive at the warehouse, they will take photos of the empty boxes first, then check the number of boxes of each cargo, check one ticket for packing, and take photos of one ticket, until all are loaded, and then change the customs clearance form at the Commodity Inspection Bureau, and then arrange the customs declaration.
5. About 5 working days after customs clearance, go to the commodity inspection bureau to get the pre shipment inspection certificate for customs clearance at the port of destination, and foreign customers can handle customs clearance at the port of destination with this certificate.
6. For all goods exported to Egypt, the corresponding documents (certificate of origin and invoice) must be certified by the Embassy of Egypt in China. The sealed documents and pre shipment inspection certificate can be cleared and picked up at the destination port of Egypt. The approval of the Embassy can be carried out after the declaration or after the determination of export data.
7. About 3-7 working days after Egypt embassy certification, conduct pre shipment inspection