Red mushroom is a kind of fungus with red color. It is rich in vitamin and protein and is a kind of natural nutrition food. How to identify the good or bad of red mushroom? How to make it delicious and simple? Red mushroom is a common health fungus, because it has the effect of nourishing yin and tonifying kidney, it is very popular among women.
How to identify the quality of red mushroom
1. Shape: true red mushroom, the front side of the cap is dark red, the center is dark red, and there are horizontal wrinkles. The inner surface of the cap is fine and uniform, the mushroom feet are pink, and the mushroom flowers are circular (of course, some red mushrooms are damaged in the process of growth or picking), and the mushroom feet and folds are all red (the pleats will not be red and the feet of mushrooms are also red in some places).
2. Mushroom feet: for real red mushrooms, there must be small holes in the feet. This is the unique difference between red mushrooms and other mushrooms (the feet of Lentinus edodes, Agrocybe cylindracea and Agrocybe brasiliensis are all solid).
3. Color: the real red mushroom will turn red after entering water. The reason why the red mushroom is red is because it has natural pigment in it, so it is certain to turn red. But the water of false red mushroom will be dark red and have the smell of dye, while the water of true red mushroom will be pink, with a little mushroom fragrance. When cooked, the color of the mushrooms will fade as the nutrients of the mushrooms enter the soup.
There are many grades of Russula. Wild Russula has better taste and higher nutritional value. The price of Russula will naturally be classified according to the price of large, medium and small flowers. However, the top-grade Russula, which is good for big flower, is one of the top varieties rarely seen in the market, and the price is naturally very high.
What are the effects of red mushrooms? In fact, there should be a lot of them on Baidu, but since science popularization has been carried out, it is natural to make up for this part of the content.
1. Red mushroom can fight cancer. Because there are five kinds of polysaccharides in Russula, which can help to inhibit the metastasis of cancer cells.
2. Russula can prevent rickets in children.
3. Prevent indigestion.
4. Improve human immunity. Whether it is the mother after childbirth, or the baby, the immune system in these stages will be relatively weak, easy to get sick, at this time you can eat more red mushrooms.
5. Invigorate blood. Russula has a good blood tonic effect, many pregnant women, puerpera generally have anemia symptoms, at this time you can choose to eat red mushrooms.
In addition to the above mentioned functions and effects of Russula, the most important thing is that the taste of the stewed soup is really good. The delicious and sweet taste also has the functions of nourishing yin and kidney, moistening the lung and activating blood circulation, nourishing the face and strengthening the brain. People of the older generation here in Sanming often say that eating red mushrooms can also improve health and prolong life.