Service charge. This is really good news for the transportation and logistics enterprises trapped by the epidemic.
In order to speed up the resumption of the logistics industry, the State Council issued a series of policies to support the transportation and logistics industry, including exemption of port construction fees, reduction of port related charges, and half of collection of container extension fees From March 1 to June 30, the port construction fee for import and export goods will be exempted, the government pricing charging standards such as port service fee for goods, port facility security fee will be reduced by 20%, the railway insurance price, container extension, truck detention and other fees will be halved, and the airport service fees managed by the government will be reduced.
This is really good news for the transportation and logistics enterprises trapped by the epidemic.
At the meeting, Premier Li Keqiang made a plan to improve the coordination mechanism of "six stability" work, effectively cope with the impact of the epidemic, promote the smooth operation of economy and society, and promote the prevention and control of the epidemic and economic and social development as a whole according to the plan of the party Central Committee and the State Council. We must increase more targeted efforts to stabilize employment, finance, foreign trade, foreign investment, investment and expectations, and deal with the epidemic more effectively Impact on economic operation.
We should give full play to the role of the coordination mechanism of macro policies, foreign trade and foreign investment, and financial stability, introduce effective and effective response measures in a timely manner, enhance the endogenous power, and strive to keep the annual economic operation in a reasonable range.
Determine measures to support transportation, express delivery and other logistics industries to relieve difficulties and accelerate recovery and development
To speed up the return to work and production of transportation, express delivery and other logistics industries and achieve stable development can not only provide strong support for epidemic prevention and control, but also smooth the economic cycle and meet the needs of people's livelihood.
1. Guide relevant enterprises to return to work in a precise and orderly manner in different regions and levels, and cancel unreasonable return to work approval. Coordinate and guarantee the anti epidemic materials such as masks required for resumption of work. All localities should give equal access to postal services and express delivery enterprises of all kinds of ownership, push forward to break the "last mile" access and delivery barriers in villages and communities, and incorporate intelligent delivery facilities into urban and rural public infrastructure construction.
2. We will gradually increase tax cuts and reduce fees. Within a certain period of time, we will continue to implement the policy of halving the urban land use tax on bulk commodity storage land due at the end of last year. From March 1 to June 30, the port construction fee for import and export goods will be exempted, the government pricing charging standards such as port service fee and port facility security fee will be reduced by 20%, and the compulsory emergency response service and charge for non tanker cargo ships will be cancelled.
By the end of June, half of the fees for railway insurance, delayed use of containers and detention of trucks will be charged. Reduce the charges of some government managed airport service guarantee links. For transportation and logistics enterprises that perform emergency transportation tasks during epidemic prevention and control, if the government purchases public services, the finance at all levels shall compensate them.
3. Insurance companies are encouraged to appropriately reduce the insurance costs of operating vehicles, ships and aircrafts that are shut down during the epidemic period by extending the insurance period and deducting the renewal costs. During the free passage of toll roads, if it is difficult to repay the principal and interest of the financial debts of the operating entities, financial institutions shall be guided to provide support such as delaying the payment of interest, extending the principal or renewing the loan. Take practical measures to make truck drivers benefit from toll free. We will encourage local governments to take measures such as phasing out or reducing "money" to help taxi drivers overcome difficulties. As soon as possible, follow-up support and guarantee policies for toll road free passage will be issued.
We decided to increase financial support for local governments and improve the ability to guarantee basic people's livelihood, ensure wages, and ensure the transfer of wages
Supporting the basic people's livelihood, wages and transportation of the grass-roots government is the basic requirement to protect the vital interests of the masses, and also the basic condition to promote the performance of the government's duties and the implementation of various policies.
1. We will gradually increase the proportion of local fiscal reserves. From March 1 to the end of June, on the basis of the approved retention proportion of each province in the current year, 5 percentage points will be increased in a unified way, and about 110 billion yuan of new retention funds will be added, all of which will be left to the county level.
2. We will speed up the allocation of transfer payment funds, and guide local governments to give priority to the use of epidemic prevention and control and the payment of "Three Guarantees" in full and on time. All regions with gaps should reduce expenditures for other projects.
3. We will further reduce general expenditures and strictly control the new policy of increasing expenditures in addition to the need for epidemic prevention and control.